Monday, January 9, 2012

It's Just Graduation Time

Life is an assignment.  You never know when you will have to hand it in.....
IT’S GRADUATION TIME 

When it comes my time to die,
I will not ask my Maker, Why?
Life is learning and doing
Advancing each day we’re alive.

When it comes my time to die,
Allow me this thoughtful goodbye,
“It’s just graduation time…
I do thank you, (peacefully sigh)”.
*****************
AN ELEGY FOR A GOLDFISH

With death, hopefully, there is dignity and rest in peace,
Thankful for having been given a life with family,
That has been what it is, and was, nothing more, nothing less,
And thankful to have had the time to experience,
And opportunity to enjoy,
Friends, family, and fun in the sun,
Till day and life are done.
 *********************


No comments:

Post a Comment