Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Twitters .... American Lifestyles

I recently advertised in the Phoenix newspaper and kijiji..com and puppyfind.com to find homes for my Pekingese puppies and the responses I received are societally and culturally alarming .... here is what I replied to the twits, twerps, and those anonymously just testing or trying whatever ...

"Would you be able to come to my home in NW Phoenix to select your puppy soon? I dislike dealing with disembodied email addresses/phone number text messages and feel that is just a modern form of anonymity not at all adequate or suitable for breeder to puppy adopter discussions about the transfer of ownership (AKC) and assure the puppy's future well being. I have had text message responses that just give me a very insecure and negative feeling about someone who does not want to be a person but instead prefers numerical transient identifications. It may be ok for drug dealers and such, but is not acceptable for legitimate American citizen transactions especially where the innocent lives of puppies are in questionable status."

Warm blooded Americans? That description no longer is applicable in America's urban interpersonal interactions via the iphones and electronic handheld communications devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment