Thursday, August 12, 2010

Why are illegal aliens dangerous to the American citizen

When I made a life turning decision to spend the rest of my life in New Zealand in 1984, during the divestiture of AT&T (my current employer,  Maitland, Florida), I travelled at my own expense and on personal time to Washington, D.C to be personally interviewed by the New Zealand Embassy. I had to present my entire life's documents and relevant history including past and present financial status  They wanted to know how I planned to support myself in New Zealand for the rest of my life and they asked me did I have friends, employer, or family to depend on for transition matters.
 
After a lengthy process, I was granted a permanent residence VISA for New Zealand. New Zealand is very restrictive as to who it admits legally to their country.  They required me to reside there for 4 years before I would be recognized as a citizen of New Zealand.
 
Shortly after arriving in New Zealand my purse was stolen from my Hotel room and during the flight my many bags of luggage was ripped open and contents stolen. Shortly after that theft, I realized my stolen credit cards and other personal identification was being used in the country I had left (United States).  I tried for almost a year unsuccessfully to recover my identity and protect my property and identity that was still in America.  I was under so much stress my work and health suffered and I left New Zealand before one year's time prematurely to the required 4 year's residency in New Zealand that would have recognized me as a bona vide New Zealand citizen.  After arriving in America, within 10 days  an automobile/bicycle accident nearly fatal to me as the bicyclist prevented future life progress as planned.  The accident was not my fault since I was run over from behind  across from a City Park only blocks from my home, but yet I was cited and given a ticket  by City Police for "unsafe lane change" ? huh? Critically injured and with no one to aid me and no hospital insurance, I was sent home from the hospital  and subsequently suffered agonizing pain from head injuries and physical limbs damages.  Years went by and I managed as best I could.  To this day almost 25 years later I am still in recovery mode and have reconciled that I have residual permanent impairments.  I am alive, but oh at what a cost!  I personally do not believe my "accident" was truly an accident but someone's intent to wipe me out so their criminal use of my identity could continue and they would have access to my property and real estate.
 
The real danger desperate illegal aliens present is that they can slip into and become by replacing the true American they have identified as vulnerable and feel they can accomplish their substitution with their own person.  They need a new identity and want to lose their criminal past.  They want desperately to live with a new beginning and using the stolen ID of a chosen American is one way of achieving their objective.  In 1984, the local police was totally clueless about this type of crime.
 
I have lived and worked in Florida, Texas, and Arizona during my career employment years and am now retired choosing to live in Arizona.
 
I have learned much about the U.S. Customs Agency, the Coast Guard, and the problem that illegal aliens residing in our country or in New Zealand cause and its cost to those who follow legal paths to become a citizen of a new country.
 
I can't think of any country that is so permissive of illegal aliens as is the United States.
 
Refugees seeking and finding  protection in our country is yet another complex issue.
 
It seems that I agree with Gov. Jan Brewer that our Federal government has not done its job to enforce its own laws created to protect the American citizen, his property, and his future.
"Qui Pro Domina Justitia Sequitur" on the seal of the Department of Justice .... American citizenship must be earned justly and legally.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment