Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Waters of Life ... Project Purity

Working with my Koi pools and water gardens brings uppermost in my mind that cleanliness is next to Godliness... the words "Waters of Life" came to my mind and I felt compelled to comprehend what I felt innately.... entering those words into Google I was surprised that there were
About 74,400,000 results (0.07 seconds) 
 
 
The Power of Words...
Amazing just how many ways the same written words and rewritten words can be interpreted giving desired information differently to strangely different individuals at vastly different times and geographies according to one's personal and individual specifics of application and execution...
 

King James Bible
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

 

I doubt that I can write anything worthy of the phrase "The Waters of Life" ... but I will try ...

The Waters of Life,

cleanse my soul,

make me whole,

without wasteful strife!

 

 

 

 

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
    .

    __,_._,___

    No comments:

    Post a Comment